Our Russian Volume Lashes Course is designed to teach you this hugely popular eyelash extension treatment. Russian Volume Lashes (also known as Russian Lashes and 3D-6D lashes) originated in Russia and is now highly in demand in both the USA and Europe. This multi-lash layering technique involves adhering synthetic, ultra-fine lashes onto a single natural lash. The main benefit of Russian Volume Lashes is that it gives clients a full, high impact glamorous look with extreme natural looking volume.
This course is an excellent follow-on course for anyone who has completed our Eyelash Extension training course already (or Eyelash Extension training with an alternative provider) and has gained some experience of delivering individual eyelash extension treatments. This course will help you take your lash application techniques and lash treatments to the next level of volume.
Eyelash extensions have become increasingly popular over the last few years, with many of us wanting longer, thicker lashes without the hassle of applying make-up or strip lashes day-to-day. Russian Volume Lashes (also known as Russian Lashes and 3D-6D lashes) originated in Russia and is now in high demand in both the USA and Europe. This multi-lash layering technique involves adhering synthetic, ultra-fine lashes onto a single natural lash. The main benefit of Russian Volume Lashes is that it gives clients a full, high impact glamorous look with extreme natural looking volume. Learning this treatment will enable you to take your previous knowledge and skills in application of individual eyelash extensions to the next level and allow you to deliver high volume lash treatments to your clients.
During our generic Russian Volume Lashes course, you will learn the application and removal process of Russian volume lashes, selecting the best lash length, shape & curvature for each client dependent on eye-shape/natural lashes and important contraindication information. All without being tied into using any particular brand of lashes, ideal if you already have a preferred lash brand or are looking to explore your options, you can decide on the best products for you and your clients. This is a lucrative treatment service to offer, with clients returning regularly for re-application/maintenance treatments every 2-3 weeks.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions. What to focus your attention on when lashing? What could affect the speed and the quality of your work
- Everything about the glue. The reasons why lashes are not lasting. How to choose the right glue?
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment. What to use to have a better retention
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping. Helping you to easily choose the right style for each client to suite her eyes and enhance her best features.
- Perfect lash line. No more funny lashes
- Direction of the lashes
- 4 different volume techniques in few different styles like 2D, 3D and 6D
- The right distance between natural lash and eyelid. New rules!
- How to correctly apply volume fan on the natural lash
- Infills, how to clean lashes and fill in volume extensions
- Pricing for volume eyelash extensions, infill prices
- How to take beautiful pictures of your works. Promote your business…