The Decorum Hopi Ear Candle Training Course includes everything you need to safely and professionally conduct a therapy using Hopi ear candles. Hopi ear candles are not a traditional candle but are a hollow tube made using organic cotton or flax, pure beeswax, honey extract and traditional herbs. Ear candling has become a popular therapy in the west and is used to help a wide range of symptoms, not only those associated with the ears. The treatment also engenders a relaxed state in which the body is better able to fight imbalances. Amethyst Hopi Ear Candling treatment includes a pre-treatment pressure point massage and post treatment facial massage. This course is ideally suited to beginners with a keen interest in Ear Candling or advanced practitioners who wish to extend their qualifications and services.
• This course is suitable for beginners & experienced therapists.
• 1-Day Hopi Ear Candle Course:
Course Duration and Enrolment Dates:
• 1-Day Hopi Ear Candle Course
• History and principles of Hopi Ear Candling
• Your working environment
• Code of practice and insurance for therapists
• Consultation procedure including contra-indications
• Conditions affecting the ear
• Contra-actions and aftercare advice
• The Hopi Ear Candling routine
• Types of candles
• Anatomy & physiology for Hopi ear candling
The Decorum 1-Day Hopi Ear Candle Course is designed and structured to ensure that you will gain the technical expertise required to perform treatments professionally and efficiently. You gain all the necessary practical skills required on your course and your Decorum tutor will also provide you with a thorough grounding in the concepts behind your qualification and depending on your ability level will match this with the theoretical background knowledge. Following completion of your course you will be awarded your Decorum Certificate proving your success in Hopi Ear Candling.