Reflexology is viewed as a holistic therapy which helps the body to maintain “homoeostasis”, a state of harmony and equilibrium or balance. The method by which this is done is by applying pressure to points on the feet that correspond with the specific points on the body. The foot is a map which directly relates or mirrors the areas and organs of the body and mind.
This is an accredited flexible, fast track course and gives you knowledge to include the following:
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Theories of Reflexology
* Stress and the effects of Reflexology
* Contra-indications and Contra-actions
* Preparation and Hygiene
* Reading and interpreting the feet
* Reflexology techniques
* Holistic meanings of disease
* How to pick up imbalances and how to talk to clients about your findings.
Duration: Home study in your own time(can be started at any time) + 6 weeks practical training classes commencing Monday 26th February 2018