VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Facial Electrics
The VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Facial Electrotherapy is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in; how to provide facial electrical treatments.
Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practice in a salon environment, how to promote client care and communication in beauty related industries, how to apply micro dermabrasion techniques and the study of dermatology and microbiology. You will also develop an underpinning knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
The purpose of this qualification is to develop your skills in beauty therapy to a high level of occupational ability, to enable you to perform your own salon services.
The Level 3 Facial Electrics course will include:
• The knowledge to maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing facial electrical treatment.
• Understand organisational and legal requirements for providing facial electrical treatments
• Understand how to perform client consultation, treatment planning and preparation
• Understand the contra-indications and contra-actions that affect or restrict facial electrical treatments
• Understand how to provide aftercare advice
• Skin analysis- treating a range of skin concerns
• Skin conditions and skin types
• Understand anatomy and physiology that relates to facial electrical treatments
- Dermatology and microbiology
Treatments you will be trained in:
Galvanic (iontophoreses & disincrustation)
Course is a 12 week programme which consists of online study and in class training and assessments.
Learners will have access to our online training platform for all their online study and will also obtain their learner ID to log into the manage assess VTCT website to upload case studies, assessments and homeworks.
COST OF COURSE – £750 PLUS VAT = £900
See our range of Finance plans or contact one of our Educators at Decorum