L E D Light Therapy Course
LED Light Therapy uses a variety of different lights to penetrate into the dermis to gain the desired effect. It can be effectively used to stimulate collagen and elastin, reduce inflammation, accelerate healing and help to tackle acne/breakouts.
THIS COURSE COVERS
- Bespoke First Aid for the Beauty Sector
- Health, Safety and Hygiene for the Beauty Sector
- Anatomy and Physiology
- What is an L.E.D Light Therapy?
- Benefits of L.E.D Light Therapy?
- Facial Products and Equipment
- Treatment Set Up
- Client Consultation Process and Procedure
- Salon Treatments
- L.E.D Light Therapy Facial Step by Step Procedure
- AftercareLearning outcomes
- Salon health, safety & hygiene
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for facial treatments with clients
- Preparation of work station
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict LED Light Therapy treatments
- Skin disorders / diseases
- Be able to carry out a LED Light Therapy treatment
- Be able to provide aftercare advice for clients