VTCT LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN SWEDISH MASSAGE
This is the first stage and most commonly used qualification type for body massage, providing an excellent platform for further learning. The object of this qualification is to perform a full body massage in a safe and effective manner for the relief of muscle tension, improved circulation, lymphatic drainage and stress relief.
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Consultation, Client Care and Aftercare
* Techniques & Effects: Physical and Psychological of Manual Massage
* Classic Massage Movements
* Adaptation of Massage Movements, Working with Different Mediums
* Contra-indication / Contra-actions of Massage
* Meditation and Relaxation Techniques
* Case Studies
Student Progression: Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Hot Stone Massage, Thermal Auricular Therapy
Career Paths: Holistic Massage Therapist, Health Spas, Health Clubs, Beauty Salons, Mobile Holistic Therapist, Treatment room at home.
Students will work on each other through out the course and then will work on models for for assessments on last 2 days of course
Course will also consist of written questions to be completed at home to develop knowledge and understanding on the Anatomy and physiology of the body.
Online examinations will be completed on last 2 days of course along with Practical Assessments
Please see drop down menu for next dates
Course Times: 10am – 4:30pm each week
There are no reviews yet.