Despite microdermabrasion treatments being one of the most popular aesthetic treatments that is pretty much suitable for everyone, still only a relatively small percentage of clinics offer this treatment to their patients. Decorum courses offers high quality microdermabrasion training designed for practitioners who wish to offer an extended service to their clients.
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a mechanical method of exfoliating the skin. It works by using a superior vacuum and a specially designed hand piece to exfoliate the layers of the stratum corneum using aluminium oxide crystals. The combination of skin exfoliation and vacuum stimulates the fibroblasts to produce new and healthy cells in the basal layer of the epidermis. This leads to cell turnover, an improved blood flow and skin rejuvenation. Microdermabrasion serves as a fantastic pre-treatment for other skin rejuvenating and injectable treatments, such as chemical peels and Skin needling (Dermaroller).
How will Microdermabrasion training benefit you?
This one day microdermabrasion training seminar will provide you with:
- A new treatment that will attract a different clientele
- A treatment that will compliment and enhance other treatments that you offer in your clinic
- A cost effective quick performing treatment with immediate results for your patient
Microdermabrasion Training Programme
- 9:30 – Registration
- 10:00 – Theory of Microdermabrasion:
- Facial muscles and anatomy
- Patient selection
- Techniques for injections
- Questions and answers
- 11:00 – Break
- 11:30 – Practical demonstration
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Practical hands on session and assessment
- 15:30 – Question and answer session
- 16:00 – Close