MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS TRAINING
This training course has been designed as an introduction to mental health to raise an awareness of how important it is to the workplace. The course provides an overview of mental health problems, outlining some of the symptoms and effects, and explains what you can do to help colleagues feel supported and encouraged. The course aims to promote positive mental health and demonstrate how easy it can be for employers to make adjustments in order to encourage tolerance and understanding in the workplace.
Once registered on this course you will be added to our training portal where you can study the course modules online
- Types of Mental Health Problem
- Managing a Mental Health Problem
- Supporting Mental Health in the Workplace
- Workplace Adjustments
Aims of the Course
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand what is meant by ‘mental health’.
- Be aware of the legal responsibilities that employers have in regards to mental health.
- Have an understanding of some of the most common mental health problems.
- Understand ways in which people can manage their individual mental health to make everyday living easier.
- Be aware of how to support a colleague with a mental health problem in the workplace.
- Understand how to promote a healthy, non-discriminatory working environment.
- Have knowledge of the workplace adjustments that can be made to help an employee with a mental health problem.
There are no reviews yet.