Memberships - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- No shared Memberships.
- You must have 75% lashes remaining at each fill or a surcharge will be applied
- You must turn up to your appointment with fresh, clean lashes and lids, ready to be lashed or this will result in part of your allocated slot being used to lash prep and cleaning
- Members are permitted to upgrade to a different application type at an appointment and pay an additional fee and if this is more suitable you can upgrade or downgrade your membership
- Memberships are non-transferrable and can only be used by one member
- Memberships can be used with all Lash technicians here at Decorum and we cannot guarantee you will have the same technician every appointment
- Memberships cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Please arrive at your appointment on time. If you arrive early, please wait until your allocated slot as we may be with another client, preparing for your appointment or even tending to personal matters. If you are late, please note that the time will come out of your allocation which may result in less lash coverage
- Due to my insurance, children and/or pets are not allowed. Also, because of the size of my lash room, unless prearranged, friends and family members are not permitted during your appointment.
- Due to the high quality of products I use, we will not infill another technicians work from another salon. A removal and full set would be required in this instance.
- We like to give every available minute possible to applying your lashes. So please arrive at your appointment, whether it is for an infill or full set, with NO eye makeup on. Eye makeup can affect lash extensions and removing it takes up time and eats into the slot you have paid for
- You can freeze your membership for £5 at any point in the contract
- If you do not attend and appointment or result in a no show you will be charged a standard fee of £25 per hour to cover salon and business costs.
- We require at least 24/48 hours notice for any clients that need to cancel an appointment. If you cannot provide this notice it will result in the loss of your booking fee or a surcharge. This policy is set as I would not be able to refill the cancelled slot in under 24/48 hours.
These terms and conditions may change without notice